Saturday, March 9, 2013

Rick Pino @ Victory Christian

Have you ever heard God tell you simply to just shut up? Well tonight that happened to me, as Rick Pino began worship I started out by doing my usual praying and thanking God for who he is and what he has done. Then God reminded me what he said in his word WELL actually a couple of things. 

The first thing was Isaiah 43:31
But those who wait upon God get fresh strength.
    They spread their wings and soar like eagles,
They run and don’t get tired,
    they walk and don’t lag behind.


There are two conditions that are necessary to physical life response and activity, so it is only natural that there is conditions to your spiritual life. Those conditions are being passive and exercising. God began to relieve to me that you can just sit back and talk a big game or you can exercise you patience and just wait for me, cause with all your talking sometimes you forget that when you wait on me i will refresh you and strengthen you and give you the ability to operate though life better when you just soak in my presence. And that just waiting on me shows me the opposite of indifference, and rebellion towards me. Wow my mind was blown needless to say.

The second thing was for to look at all the children of God that came before me that when they waited on the Lord, he flowed upon them and imparted great measure upon their life's.  And I began to ask the Holy Spirit to show me who? I got people like ABRAHAM AND SARAH they waiting for Issac, NOAH as he waiting for the waters to subside, JOSEPH waiting for his time to in power, MARY AND MARTHA waiting for Jesus to arrive, THE DISCIPLES waiting for the Holy Spirit to come on the day of Pentecost. 

For me waiting on the Lord effected my life and was transforming, just like the people of the Bible. They experienced a powerful relationship with God just cause they were obediant to just wait and listen. Jacob practiced it.
I wait in hope for your salvation, God(Genesis 49:18). Job practiced it.
 “All the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come” (Job 14:14). David He wrote: 
“Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him” (Psalms 37:7). Jeremiah practiced it. 
He stated: “It is good that a man should hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord” (Lamentations 3:26).  So JUST DO IT i was told. 

As i began to submit to God and just wait and soak in his presence, i found myself totally focused on him. Then he began to show me things that i need to work on in my life and where he is waiting me to go. Wow how we can be so caught up in wanting to just love on God we so easily for get God wants to love on us. It is true that loving God is different that being in love with him, 

No comments:

Post a Comment